The loose wave hairstyles are styles never out of date. No matter at what occasion, the loose wave just always looks great. So, going to get a nice loose wave perm is a good choice for many women.
Loose waves or beach waves have a natural carefree loose curl pattern and very easy to work with. Loose waves or beach waves hair has become more and more popular among women of all class all over the world. The hair is very light, super soft, shiny, silky and luxurious.
But what you need to keep in mind is that the wave hair requires good care in order to hold its shape and avoid tangling. The question is, how best do we take care of a loose waves? Below are a few tips:
Key Tips To Remember
To keep your hair weaves in good condition, you must treat your weaves just like your own hair. The more you care, the better it would look.
- Use fingers and wide tooth comb for Loose deep wave hair weave. It's best to use fingers first to detangle your l hair weaves thoroughly, from ends to the top in order to get rid of any tangles. starting from the roots of your hair may cause breakage. Then use a large tooth comb to give it a proper comb out to make sure there are no knots on your weaves.
- Try to manipulate your hair as little as possible to reduce frizz. Minimize heat usage. The less your apply heat to your extensions the longer they will last
- Remember to co-wash initially and condition weekly to keep your weave hydrated. Air dry hair whenever possible. If you are in a rush and must use heat, use a diffuser attachment on your blow dryer.
- Use minimal product on your hair. Always use a heat protectant when using heat on your weave. Detangle and brush your hair daily to avoid tangling and breakage.
- Cover your hair at night or sleep on a silk or satin pillowcase to avoid drying out your do.